7.02.2007

Tickets for a Show Near You


So this year we decided to splurge and get season tickets to the Theatre for the upcoming season. The main reason we decided to get tickets was because "Wicked" is coming next April. Avery and I have fallen in love with the soundtrack thanks to my sister-in-law who shared it with us on our last trip together. We love it!
When I was younger I was Annie at MVHS and that play is also coming to Orlando so I thought it would be fun to take Avery. A lot of different cities have an opportunity like this so I thought I would share the info.
SLC, Washington D.C., Las Vegas to name a few! Just click on the link below.
Broadway Across America - Broadway Shows, Broadway Tickets for a Show Near You

1 comment:

Tori said...

I'm so jealous! You are going to love Wicked...it is sooooo good.