12.24.2007

Gingerbread Houses

Every year the Morris Family does Gingerbread Houses during the Christmas season. I definitely wanted to keep the tradition going when we moved to Florida. This year we did them at my parents house. We had a great time. My favorite was Ty's, he got creative and mimicked my parents home and put a pool and a sport court in the backyard. It's always fun to see how different each little house turns out.




I was so proud of Avery she did her Gingerbread House all by herself this year! I love her cute little heart she made with two candy canes!

2 comments:

Jen Tornow said...

What a fun tradition! So your parents live in Florida as well? I love that you got so many people on the bike at Disney! That would have been hilarious to see!

King Family said...

how fun. i am so jealous of disneyworld...i love it.