2.01.2008

Better late than never...

When my sister got married, she had one of the greatest photographers, Rebekah Westover, who is featured in the Latter Day Bride Magazine for 2008. Jen and Lance are in quite a few of the pictures in the magazine and when I saw them I realized that I didn't post any of the family pictures she took of us. She is truly amazing and I love her style. So I thought I would share. Enjoy!

Aren't they a good lookin couple!

So here are quit a few more for you to enjoy. With the first one being the whole Osorio Fam.


I love this picture of Avery and Kaelie with Jen. Our family picture isn't the greatest. The kids didn't want to have their picture taken because there was a rope swing that they would rather be playing on. Avery's smile cracks me up because I can that she's whining on the inside. Oh well, what do you do?


Here are a couple fun ones. My favorite is the picture of my grandparents dancing. I will cherish it forever.








10 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

Hey I'm quite the hit on your blog right now! That's fun!

Kallas Family said...

So cute!! I love the picture of your little boy in his suit with his flip flops!!

Tori said...

Your little family pic is oh so much better than the one of Ry and I and my HUGEness - now known as Owen! :)

Holly said...

I love the first picture, she is so talented!

Your family is gorgeous. Avery's hair is so cute when it is curly! How fun to have these pictures.

King Family said...

What beautiful pictures. I love your family picture! Your sister teaches at Studio 1, right? I swear I saw her the other night.

Amanda said...

She is an incredible photographer, I love her work, very unique. Your family is so cute. When you guys come in town again let us know, I'd love to get together.

threegirlmom said...

those are beautiful. Your family pic is great. You are so dang photogenic!! Jen is a beautiful bride. Can't wait till next month. See you then!!

Jared and Niki said...

Wow, I love these pictures. It is so fun to see your family. I missed the reunion this summer. Your family is so gorgeous. Your daughter looks just like you! Niki

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

These are amazing photos. You have such a beautiful family!

Dawson & Stacie + 4 little fellers said...

Amie showed me those pictures of Avery and seriously they are gorgeous. She should be a little model. It was fun to hear from you, Keep in touch!