9.16.2008

Seattle (more to come)

We decided to take a little trip to Seattle to visit Kevin's parents. At the time we booked the trip I just wanted Van to be at least three months old and Kevin really wanted to go watch the BYU/Washington game so we thought it was perfect timing. I forgot that school started a week earlier and Avery and Boston would be missing almost two weeks of school (at least it wasn't the first week of school, right?)

We decided to fly from Tampa (we saved $800 by doing so). Van screamed most of the time. Avery and Boston couldn't fall asleep and by the time we got there it was 2 am in Orlando. I highly reccomend flying with your kids in the a.m., night flights never work for us. It was honestly pure hell and I considered driving back- no joke.

Mats Mats Bay

After a good nights rest we decided to go to MAts MAts Bay. Kevi's grandparents have a little place there and they have some donkeys named Rosie and Daisy. Avery and Boston had a blast with the donkeys. They brushed and fed them the whole time we were up there.
While we were there we took a boat trip to Port Townsend. Boston loved to drive the boat with Grandpa Tim. Luckily the weather was beautiful and we were able to sit on top of the boat on the way there.





7 comments:

StaceyOstler said...

Hey this is Stacey Ostler, Kevin's cousin. Genise told me you guys had a blog so I decided to look you up. Your blog is so cute and I love your pictures. It was fun to catch up on what's been going on in your lives and to see some pics of your adorable kids.

I mostly blog with my friends because no one in my family has a blog but it will be fun to stalk you every now and then and keep in touch with some family. Tell your hubby I said Hi.

https://www.theostlerfamily.blogspot.com

CnK Hansen said...

Hi this is Kristin! I hope that you remember me? I worked with you at Dr.Grafs in Orem a long time ago! I can't believe how much your family has grown! It's crazy! I remember avery when she was just born! That's about how long it has been! I see that you guys are doing amazing! It's so good to see you! We had alot of good times with lunches and bbq's and just hanging out! I miss those good 'ol'days with all of us crazy girls! I'm glad that I can keep in touch with you now! That is if you remember me?!! Take care! I hope to hear from you soon!

Holly said...

I'm sorry the flight was so bad - that is frustrating. I'm glad the trip itself turned out well!

threegirlmom said...

How fun!! I bet it was good to see Cooper. Van is getting so big. Glad you guys could go on a trip as a family. Sorry the plane ride wasn't good. Miss you guys. Maybe your next trip could be to Vegas!!

The Farrell Family said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love the Market in Seattle too. Those pics of your kids with the flowers are great!

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

I am so sorry about your flight. I TOTALLY understand! My kids didn't cry, but they sure can whine and complain. I am so glad you guys got the opportunity to go out there. What a wonderful family trip!

Renee said...

What a great vacation! Looks like you had a wonderful time.