1.15.2009

Sledding with Aunt Jen


So while we were in Utah I got really sick and was in bed for almost 2 full days.  This was frustrating because I wanted to do so many things when we were there but because I got sick, I didn't get everything in that I wanted to. Including spending time with so many people that I wanted to. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Next time, right? 

Luckily for me, I have one of the best sisters ever and she took my kids sledding for a day, took them to her house for hot cocoa and made the Lance and Jen helped Boston and Avery make a snowman. They had so much fun. I just wish I would have spent the day with them instead of spending it in bed.  Thanks Jen! I owe you one!



CIMG1819.JPG.jpgCIMG1823.JPG.jpgCIMG1820.JPG.jpg 

***

CIMG1822.JPG.jpgCIMG1821.JPG.jpg



2 comments:

The Bensons said...

Shoot! Would have loved to have seen ya! Maybe when we go to Orlando this year, right?

Stephanie Reneé said...

I am SO sorry you got sick!!!! And while on vacation... during the holidays - THE worst time! You've got a pretty amazing sister... but I'm not surprised - it runs in the family you know! ;-)