11.15.2009

Are you ready for some football!?



This fall Boston decided he wanted to play flag football. At age four I didn't know if this was a good idea or not. I was skeptical about how the season would go... Would he get hurt? Would it be a waste of time and money? Would he learn anything? Would he cry the whole time? So many questions. But, I will say I was pretty impressed by what he learned from the beginning of the season to the end. He really got into it and had some great runs and touchdowns and some good defense plays. No crying whatsoever- just happy smiles, determination (written all over his face), and really wanting to play and do well in his games. This video clip is my favorite touchdown he had. We had such a great time watching him play and I'm glad we decided to go for it this season. Way to go Boston!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That seriously just made my week! If I never get a little boy I might have to borrow him for a couple of years!

Jen and Lance said...

WOW! Good little touch down for a 4 year old. I would've loved to see him play.

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

One of THE BEST touchdowns EVER! Way to go, Boston! SO glad you were able to capture that on film!!!! So, are you going to sign him up for the Lake Nona Jr. Lions league?!?! How about Avery for cheer?!?! :-)

Mark & Michelle said...

Amy, thank you so much for keeping up on your blog! What a fabulous treat for us all the way down here in Colombia! What a rock-star, super-stud! Go Boston! We love you! Mark & Michelle

Cami said...

That is awesome he's fast for a little 4 year old! Your kids are getting big I can't believe your little Van he is getting so old they grow up way to quick.

Brianna said...

Wow, good job Boston! Your kids are getting so big!!!