5.24.2010

Romeo + Juliet



I went to Utah this spring to see my sister perform as Juliet in Odyssey's production of "Romeo and Juliet". What a treat! It was one of the most amazing shows I have ever watched. Jen has always amazed me. She has been such a huge example to me in my life. Sometimes I wonder why I was so lucky to have her as a sister. It was amazing to see her talented little soul on stage dancing her heart away. It was also so amazing to meet all the Dancers. They are such a beautiful group of people. Jen- I am truly amazed by you. Thanks for being such a great sister

You have to watch this! It doesn't do the show justice. Seeing it live is the best way to see it, but at least you can have a little taste of what it was like.

5 comments:

The Bensons said...

I don't know if you know this or not but your sister dances and is friends with my cute sister in law Lisa. Their shows are AMAZING!

Jen and Lance said...

You did update! And a job well done it is. You are too nice with your post about Romeo and Juliet. It meant more than you will ever know to have you out there, it was the highlight of my whole season. You're the greatest! Love ya!

Holly said...

Wow. I wish I would have see it.

Cami said...

Oh I'm so glad you were able to go and see Jen she is very talented and to think it all started with "baby face" haha. That video was sweet I could totally pick her out!!! Hope your doing good:)

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

WOW! And she had the lead role - Jen is amazing and SO wished I could see her dance. So glad you got some great quality time with your sister.