5.23.2010

Van turns 2


Wow! I'm amazed that my baby boy is 2...2! Van is such a sweet little guy. He adores his brother and sister, but most of all, his Daddy. He loves to read books and play tag. He loves to act like a puppy, and sing and dance. He loves to be outside and take baths. He will pretend like he's hurt if he's not the center of attention. I love his little smile. Today he saw me give Kevin a kiss and I looked down at him and he had his lips puckered up all ready for me to give him a kiss. I love this age. Some may call it the terrible twos but I can say it has always been one of my favorite ages. Happy Birhtday Vanny! I love you!

1 comment:

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

I could just pinch his cheeks! Just love how you wrote about Van too! He is such an adorable boy! Happy 2, Van!