6.21.2010

turning 8



I can't believe Avery is 8. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms, just staring at my newborn babe in awe...and now she just finished 2nd grade!
Avery is my big thinker. She has more questions in her little mind than I ever thought possible. She has a passion for reading and loves to learn. Yes, she does fight with her brothers, but for the most part, they have lots of fun together. She is such a blessing in our lives! I am so proud to be her mom! I love you Aves!

This year was an exciting birthday for her because her birthday fell on the second Saturday of the month which meant she could choose to be baptized on her birthday. She was so excited and we had a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Jen and Lance said...

Avery looks Beautiful!!! I love the first shot of her and I am guessing you took them.... So good! I love her dress too! Wish we could've been there for the big day. Love Boston's graduation outfit too. That's awesome he is in a cap and gown (spelling?) And mr. bean is too cute. Who knew he loved beans! Miss you guys!

The Farrell Family said...

What a beautiful girl. She looks like her momma. :)

E said...

O.M.G. I cannot believe how beautiful Avery looks! She has grown so much.

Brianna said...

Wow, Avery has sure grown up! It has been a long time!!! I hear Kev is for sure coming to the reunion, and maybe more of the fam??? Hope to see some of you! Love ya!

Brandalyn said...

Wow, I can't believe she's 8 either, she looks so beautiful. I guess we're getting old now! When are you coming for a visit, I miss you.

Cami said...

How cute is Avery!!! What a great memory to be baptized on her BIRTHDAY... I love her dress so cute, they grow up way to quick!

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

The headshot ROCKS! You should be in business, Amy! Avery is gorgeous!!! You are such a good mom, and all three kids are proof of that!