7.04.2007

My sister just got engaged! I'm so excited for them. They have been dating for 2+ years so we can't wait. They are getting married in August so I will be in Utah for 3 weeks. It's funny because now that I don't live in Utah I realized I didn't do all the things I wanted to do, or do them as much as I wished I would have. So while I'm there I want to take the kids backpacking, go to the SLC Library, See Temple Square. Im going to do a half marathon in Bryce canyon and take the kids hiking there. Anyone have any other suggestions? Or if you want to join us on any outings let me know.

9 comments:

Tori said...

You should hike Timp starting at midnight and then watch the sunrise from the top....the most amazing site I've EVER seen. Unfortunately, I don't know that I'll be up to joining you... :)

Marc said...

The natural waterslide... YIPPPEEEEE

King Family said...

Come and hang out with me. That is a definite must...:) The natural waterslide is gated off.

Amy Morris said...

I loved the natural waterslide. I had some good times there, it's too bad it's roped off.

I will definitely want to hook up Ang and meet your cute little kiddos!

Marc said...

Never stopped us before.

Amy Morris said...

Can you see a two year old on the natural waterslide? Boston would probably love it but my motherly instinct tells me not to chance it.

Holly said...

I love people enjoying my blog, that is what it is there for. You are welcome anytime. I came over to your blog to tell you I check out yours often enough that I am just going to link.

Isn't it funny how you form relationships through this blogging thing!?!

Amy Morris said...

Holly, as you can see I put you on a link too! I love that you can create relationships like this, it's great! Happy Blogging!

Holly said...

Tell your sister congratulations! I went to school with her and am excited to see that she is doing well.