8.19.2007

Lance and Jen

So the whole reason I went to Utah was to help my sister with her wedding. Can I just say her photographer was amazing! She did such a great job! I highly reccomend Rebekah Westover http://rebekahwestover.blogspot.com you can see for yourself what great pictures she shot & for all of you guys with children, she takes amazing childrens and family photos as well- she is such a joy to work with! She really knows how to capture the moment.
The day they got married was so perfect. Everything turned out great and they looked so happy. I'm excited for Lance to be apart of the Osorio clan. He's a great guy and I truly think they are perfect for each other. Congrats you two!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I found your blog!! You are SO sweet, and I absolutely LOVE your family! It was so great to be able to be a part of Jen's big day.

King Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
King Family said...

sorry i had to delete...me can't spell....LOVE THE DRESS! LOVE the pics! Great recommendation!

Natalie said...

All I can say is WOW! Your sister looks beautiful, pictures are awesome and LOVE the dress as well. I'm glad the wedding went well.

Amy Morris said...

Rebekah- you truly are the greatest photographer I know!

Thompson Family said...

Jens pictures are so beautiful!

Holly said...

Love the new comments by the kids - too funny. Jen looks so gorgeous, I'm glad the day went well.