8.15.2007

Bear Lake

So the week before Jen's wedding we decided to take a trip up to Bear Lake with some of the Morris Clan. Tim, Genise, Zoe and Wyatt joined Avery, Boston and I. We had a great time. The kids love the Tractors and always love going for rides with Grandpa. We also had a great time on the lake. Our favorite snack is peanut M&M's (we have a love/hate relationship)




Avery and Boston love riding the tractor. When it wasn't their turn they wanted to follow Grandpa Tim. I love that my kids hold hands, I don't ever ask them to (unless we are crossing the road, of course) But I think it's so cute because they just do it on their own. They love to be together. It's precious moments like this that make me want them to stay little forever.







It's so pretty in Bear Lake. I always say I am going to take pictures of the kids and never do, so this time I actually did it. The turned out o.k. - I'm definitely not a professional, but I thought they would be fun to post



11 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe that we have girls starting kindergarten!

Natalie said...

Darling pictures Amy!

cassiecasperson said...

I think the pictures turned out great! It looks like you have had a lot of fun.

Heath and Gretchen said...

Pro or not, those pictures are awesome! You guys look like you’re having so much fun! We love looking at your blog! Make sure you get some raspberries while you’re up at Bear Lake! I think they may beat your peanut M&M’s :)

Holly said...

The pictures are great, they really seemed to capture the kids personalities. I've always liked your photographs and you couldn't have cuter subjects!

King Family said...

Adorable. The last picture of Avery looks just like you, that expression is so you....how fun...gotta love bear lake.

Johnson said...

Hey Amy. I am just lurking onto your page from Natalie Bye's blog. this is Becky "Peterson" Johnson..I don't know if you remember me. I can not get over how cute your kids are. Your daughter is honestly the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. You look amazing!!!!! I wish I was into running....I'd probably look a lot better. Sorry for being annoying and looking at your blog but it was so much fun to see what you guys are up too!!!!! Sounds like you guys are doing awesome!!!!!

Johnson said...

Thank you for posting. I added you to my blogging buddies...I hope that is okay!!!! Obviously I am a little obsessed with the whole blogging thing!!!! It keeps me sane!!!!!

Megan said...

Hey Amy, this is Megan (Karren) DeHart. I ran into your blog too off of Natalie's. Hope that's ok. Your little girl looks exactly like you and your boy looks exactly like your little brother. I can see him now (your little brother) running around the neigborhood in Orem. It's fun to see pictures of your family. Good job running the marathon- that's awesome!

lramey said...

Pretty sure you could say you're pro at the photography and everyone'd believe you! Avery's BEAUTIFUL! Boston's darling...what a fun summer you've been having!!!

Jen Tornow said...

Wow, so Natalie Tingey is to blame for all of your old Jr. High friends breaking into your blogging world! I hope you don't mind. I was so excited when I saw your link on her page. It was really fun to see what you and your family are up to! Your children are absolutely darling! I'm glad you are doing so well! -Jen Thomas Tornow