12.03.2007

Garmin Forerunner 305

So now that Christmas is coming up I decided that I would post my favorite thing, in case any of you out there need any ideas. It's the Garmin forerunner 305. Kev gave it to me for Mothers Day and it is honestly the best gift I have ever gotten. So if there is someone out there that is really special on your list, you might want to consider this.






This has helped me in so many ways when I am running. Not only does it tell you what speed you are going, your elevation, how many miles you have completed, your heart rate and the elapsed time, but when you are done it shows you the map of where you ran or biked or whatever you choose to do. It also counts calories and lets you be alarmed for mileage, heart rate or pace. Everything can download to your computer and help you set up goals or workouts. It's definitely my favorite gift I ever got from Kevin and I would die if I lost it. You can buy it on Costco.com, which is my favorite place to buy anything because of their great return policy.

5 comments:

Cami said...

Amy you really are a die hard! I don't know if I'd get much use out of it but I bet Ry would love it:) Thx

Holly said...

If Trev got it for me I would actually have to start running, hmmm. . .

Masters Of Disasters said...

Hi Guys, this is The McGivens. Your brother Jared gave me your blog address. We were so excited that you have a blog, so we can keep in touch. Your kids are so darling. Avery looks just like her mom. Congrats on your pregnancy, maybe you'll catch up to us!! Our blog is mcgivenmadness.blogspot.com
Keep in touch, The McGivens

King Family said...

Go Amy, you are an inspiration. I am directing Seth to your blog for this idea....

Jen Tornow said...

Amy, could you e-mail me your mailing address? I'm FINALLY sending Christmas Cards out. Thanks! provotornow@gmail.com