11.25.2007

Space Coast Half Marathon

So this weekend I did a Half Marathon with my run club. I know you probably think I am crazy because I did it pregnant but my Doctor gave me the OK because I have been running long before I got pregnant so my body is used to it. I had signed up before I was pregnant and I knew this is the last race I would be doing with them for a while. Anyways, I had a lot of fun. I don't know what I would do with out these girls. They have become some of my closest friends in Orlando. We have so much fun together and all because we all started to run with the running club at the YMCA.

Me, Shelly, Hillery, Monika, Annette

4 comments:

Johnson said...

You amaze me!!!! That is so awesome that you were still able to run. I have no excuse and I get winded running up the stairs. Congrats on baby number 3!!!

Becky

Cami said...

Amy
I can't believe you did that, and were pregnant! Your awesome!!!

Gretchen J'Deene said...

Way to go Amy! You inspire me!

Jen and Lance said...

GOOD JOB AMY! my sister is so GREAT!