10.16.2007

Green Meadows Farm

This weekend we ventured with the Fazio Family to Green Meadows Petting Farm. It's the closest you're going to get to a real Pumpkin Patch in Orlando (most are at churches on the front lawn). We had a great time. Avery and Boston loved getting up close and personal with the animals and got of kick out of chasing and catching the ducks and chickens. The pumpkin Patch at the end of the farm was great. Avery had to have the perfect pumpkin and Boston just wanted to jump on top of them. It's always fun to share experiences like this with friends. We had a great time.





12 comments:

Holly said...

I love the color coordination! The kids look so festive.

Sommer said...

So cute Avery and Boston are holding hands. Can't believe that animal is so close to Boston!

Amy Morris said...

Somm- It's actually Brayden and Avery holding hands, but Avery and Boston do hold hands quite often!

King Family said...

I love fall....it is the best. Your kids are adorable and NOT afraid of animals.:)

Heather said...

I'm very jealous that you guys are in shorts & t-shirts :( why can't we live there. Looks like lots of fun! Can you tell me how you arrange your pictures like that, side by side? thanks :)

Melissa said...

Avery's hair is so cute. I always have to pull Ellie's up or it is all over the place. Cute pictures!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Your pictures are great and Avery's hair is beautiful!!!

Johnson said...

Once again, your kids are just beautiful!!! Looks like a lot of fun!!!

Jen Tornow said...

They are such cute kids! Seriously! You seem to know all the good things to do in the Orlando area. I'll have to get in touch with you before we plan a trip out there! I totally want to go kayaking!

Meadows Family said...

I didn't think I had seen any pumpkin patches in Florida, but that is a fun place to go and do that at the same time. We are going to one here in Reno before I come back home...We miss home :) I'll talk to you soon. The kids look cute like always!

Marc said...

Oh my pumpkins.

Kallas Family said...

your kids are getting so big. how's life in Florida?