11.22.2007

So I do have an exscuse as to why my blog hasn't been updated. Can you believe I am a future Mom of 3? I have been sicker than usual with this one and have been exhausted. Kevin has been awesome helping out around the house and with the kids, I can't thank him enough. He is such an amazing husband and father. I am so grateful to have him! So this Thanksgiving I am most thankful for my Husband and wonderful children for putting up with me everyday over the last three months! Love you guys!
Pregnancy Due Date - 05/20/2008

Weeks Remaining:
26
Weeks Completed:
14

SECOND trimester

Days Remaining:
180
Days Completed:
100

Astrology Sign:
Taurus
Chinese Sign:
Rat
Modern Birthstone:
Emerald
Mystical Birthstone:
Sapphire
Ayurvedic Birthstone:
Agate

Hours Remaining:
4,320
Hours Completed:
2,400
Minutes Remaining:
259,200
Minutes Completed:
144,000
Seconds Remaining:
15,552,000
Seconds Completed:
8,640,000

13 comments:

cassiecasperson said...

Amy I am so excited for you! You are such a good mom and I can't wait to meet this new addition to your family.

Jen and Lance said...

I'm glad you posted it! Now I know I can tell everyone! Congratulations Amy! I really am so excite for you! Love You!

Kallas Family said...

congrats!!! I can't believe that you will have three!! That is exciting! So sorry you are sick.

King Family said...

Amy! That is great. Welcome to the club. It gets a little bit crazy, but don't believe everything people will tell you. Seth says congrats as well.

Meadows Family said...

Finally...I can say congrats online! I am so excited for you...you are going to be a great mom of 3! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Jen Tornow said...

Congratulations Amy!! I have to admit that reading the minutes and seconds remaining is a little depressing! I don't even want to think about how many seconds I have left of MY pregnancy!! Hope you get feeling better as this pregnancy progresses!

lramey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!AND GOOD LUCK!!!!! I can't wait to see another beautiful Morris baby!!!!! Have you been feeling terrible? If so, I'm soooo sorry and I feel for you I promise. I got on something for Sawyer's pregnancy cuz I couldn't handle it any more...anyways- we love you guys! Long time no see!!!

amanda said...

Amy, I found your blog through Natalie Tingey's. It has been fun to "snoop" on what you've been up to. That is so exciting! Your 2 kids are SO cute! Hope you have a happy holiday! -Amanda

Natalie said...

CONGRATS Amy and Kev! Hope you start feeling better soon. I've felt your pain, I know it's not fun.

Sommer said...

Congratulations! I am very excited for you! Three kids, pretty crazy. You are such a cute mom!

Melissa said...

I am so excited!

Cami said...

Amy
I knew it, I asked Jen a couple of weeks ago and she was acting very funny. We are so excited for you guys! Maybe you should just be suprised at the delivery and see what the sex is you allready have one of each! I don't think I could ever wait but it would be fun.

Holly said...

Congratulations! I love all the details you posted - pregnancy really does seem to last forever, doesn't it? I am very excited to watch your transition to three, what a fun and interesting step! I hope you get feeling better and am excited for yet another gorgeous child.