11.10.2007

Trick-or Treat

OK so I know it took me forever to FINALLY post pictures of Halloween, but better late than never right? My goal was before Thanksgiving. It looks like I barely made it.
We decided to go as pirates this Halloween. Kevin dressed up as Dwight from "The Office" for his work party and then joined the Pirate crew for the evening. I still need to get pictures of his Dwight costume, so more to come. This Halloween Genise (Kev's sister, her husband Matt and their two kids Zoe and Wyatt came to visit, along with Kev's parent's Tim and Pat. We went Trick or treating in Celebration, where my parents live. Everyone goes crazy for Halloween so it's fun to see all the decorations. Check out the picture of the House someone made into a pirate ship. I was in awe. We had a great time.

4 comments:

Sommer said...

Yay! Finally, I had almost given up on you. Your kids look darling, and the house is unreal!

Jen and Lance said...

I was about to say the same thing as the sommshine people...finally and I'm glad I didn't have to give you up. They look so cute! I'm glad you did pirates. I don't see any pictures of you though! Have a good thanksgiving with out your favorite sister with you.

Kallas Family said...

Finally but worth the wait!! I love the pirates. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lacy said...

Amy - I have been "peeking" at your blog every once in awhile. I just wanted to say a quick hello. Your kids are absolutely darling.

Lacy