3.06.2008

Three!


Yes, my little Boston Jack turned 3! I cannot believe it. He is such a sweet boy and as crazy as he gets, he's a keeper! One thing about Boston that I love, is when we tuck him in at night he says "I love you so so so so so so so so so much!, and that's a lot mom!" He loves and adores his sister and can't wait for brother to get here. He actually does surprisingly well with babies. He loves to snuggle, read books, do puzzles, ride his bike, play any sport, go to school (2 days a week), be a super hero or a pirate and keep busy busy, busy, busy! We love this little guy and can't wait for the many other memories to come! Happy Birthday big guy!

8 comments:

Kallas Family said...

Happy Birthday Boston!

Natalie said...

Wow, I didn't realize your youngest was turning three! Thats crazy! Cute pic of him.

Also fun pictures below of your trip!! We loves Xcaret it's a fun place:) Your nice to have taken your kids, I'm ot prepared for that yet. On the other hand, your kids are probably a lot better behaved than mine:) Fun!

Jen and Lance said...

I was waiting for a birthday picture! Hope you're feeling better! I love all the little things you wrote about Boston. I miss the little guy!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Boston! I was thinking about him on his birthday. He is so cute!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Boston! He sounds like such a sweetheart.

King Family said...

So fun...I love "3" it is such a fun age.

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Boston!!!
Your table looked so cute, and you even made a cake, what a great mom!

Natalie Hill said...

um.... you were preggers with him when i last played with you......

that's a LONG time ago. i need some amy!!!