3.22.2008

Allred's come to visit!


For easter weekend the Allred Fam came to visit us here in Orlando. We were so excited. They were brave and took a red eye and got in really early in the morning. Despite how tired they were, they were troopers. The first thing we did was head to the beach. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. The kids had a blast making sand castles. Unfortunately Kev had work and Avery had school, so they missed out on all the fun.




That night we went to a Braves Vs Astros spring training game. The kids had a blast. Towards the end of the game we changed seats and were able to sit in the second row. The braves catcher Butts (yes, that's his last name), ran up to Boston and gave him a baseball. Boston was so excited, but wasn't too nice about it. He wouldn't let anyone else hold it in fear of losing it. We all had a great time.



All of the Kiddos at the game, Avery found a penny and Boston still resisting anyone who came close to his ball. Aren't the Allred girls so cute?!





4 comments:

Amanda said...

I want to come and go to the beach, that looks so fun, and warm. I'm sure you don't miss the Utah cold. It's nice for the first month but after that I'm ready for summer.

The Gunn Family said...

Hey Amy,
This is Stephanie Ostler Gunn. I found your blog and I just want to tell you how cute I think your family is. Your kids are beautiful! It's fun to see where you're living and what you're up to.

Steph

Jen and Lance said...

Fun pictures! I love the one with Boston's little tough guy wink! And that's he won't let anyone touch it! Classic Boston. I love it! I miss you and your kids!

Tori said...

How fun! I love the pic with Boston and his ball. So perfect!