3.24.2008

Easter Fun

On Saturday we took the Allred's to our very favorite Easter egg hunt. It's held in Celebration, where my parents live. They hide 21,000 eggs and divide the kids up into different age groups. The little ones, age 0-3 have plenty of time to fill there baskets.

After we were finished we headed to my parents for egg coloring. The kids had a great time!


Easter Morning was extra fun this year because we were able to spend it with the Allreds. The Easter Bunnies had lots of fun filling up easter baskets the night before :) I think our kids got their candy fill for the year, but they had a great time- and what's a holiday without candy, right?





Avery and Boston right before church all dressed up on Easter Morning!

11 comments:

Kass Martin said...

Okay so I feel crazy that I found your blog. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I think they look exactly like you and your brother Ryan. So adorable. I didn't realize that Jen married Lance and I clicked on their blog (my friend Angie Engemann was mentioning it) and then I saw your link. I haven't seen you since the "Gap days" and haven't seen your mom since Show Time Junction! Crazy Huh!!! How are they doing? I am jealous of your warm Florida sun. It's snowing here and is depressing. Oh well. Take care!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

How fun to have visitors. I have not seen Tyler Allred in years and years. It looks like a great time. You all have such beautiful children.

Tori said...

Looks like a fun Easter. I wish Owen could have been there with his cousins!

Holly said...

21,000 eggs?

Only 51 days to go on the counter, how exciting!

Jen and Lance said...

The Easter bunny came to your house too! Boston looks so excited when he's looking at his Easter Basket I love it! They also look very adorable in their Easter outfits!

Sommer said...

Those are cute eggs! And cute kids :)

Kass Martin said...

Hey, what's your email address? (I think it needs to be the one you use while on blogger) I'm going private this week and want you included! Thanks! You can email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments. (ignore this if you have already left yours,it's hard for me to remember)

Renee said...

Looks like a great time! I cannot believe how green the grass is in all of those pictures. Lucky you! We had another snow storm yesterday...maybe Spring will come soon?????? Your kids look darling on Easter morning. You have great taste! Renee

Heath and Gretchen said...

So fun! The kids look so cute in their Eater attire! :) Can you believe you’ll have THREE in just over a month! Crazy! We dyed eggs with Ryan and Tori this year, but I’ll have to admit Boston and Avery’s turned out much better! :)

Amie said...

Aves and Boston looked so cute, sorry I am a little late!! I miss you and the kids.

Brianne Minster said...

I can't believe how grown up Boston looks. Do you have any names in mind for the new chicklet on the way? And did you watch american idol??????