4.28.2008

A Wickedly fun Weekend

Ryan, Tori and Owen came down this weekend to say hi! Boston and Avery had lots of fun with their little cousin. On Friday night Ryan and Tori watched Boston so Kevin and I could take Avery to see Wicked with My parents and Kaelie. She loved it. We have had the soundtrack for over a year and Avery has loved listening to it. Her eyes lit up every time a new song came on. I knew it would be a special night and it was.



The next day Boston had a soccer game and Owen and Ryan came to watch. He is such a good little kid and smiles constantly. We had a great time hanging out with them. I think Owen and Boston look a lot a like. You can definitely tell they are cousins.

7 comments:

Holly said...

They could be siblings!

What a special night with Avery, how fun.

King Family said...

good times. how great that you are taking avery to shows...i think it is so fun.
i thought that your sister was at the studio, i knew i recognized her...she is all grown up!

Brianne Minster said...

Oh so fun! Why don't you take me to wicked amy? Okay Boston and Owen are the cutest kids ever and Boston looks so grown up next to Owen. We need to catch up, I 'll call ya soon.

Renee said...

I am so jealous! I love the WICKED sound track but I have yet to go and see it! Lucky girl!

Jen and Lance said...

So all the girls went in the family but Tori and I. I feel left out! Seemed like a fun night. Owen does look alot like Boston and Kealie looks a lot like Mom in her glasses!

Dottie Stay said...

Boston is so cute! His cousin looks so much like him. I love that Avery likes Wicked. I am so jealous. I really need to see that!

Tori said...

I love the pic of Owen and Boston. They really look so much alike! And I can't wait for your new little guy because I'm sure he'll look just like them!