5.02.2008

May Day





Last year we started a little tradition of celebrating May Day (May 1). What we do is we make cards with pictures and make vases out of plastic containers and leave them on door steps of people we love and care about and then run and hide. My kids loved doing it last year so they were just as excited to do it this year (I think their favorite part s running and hiding) Thanks Pat (Kevin's Mom) for giving us the idea. She actually delivered 28 baskets this year- isn't she amazing!?

7 comments:

Meadows Family said...

That is so cute! You are so crafty and always doing something fun with your kids!

Lance & Jen said...

I love that tradition! I might have to steel it when I have kids! Don't be mad.

Haskins said...

That is such a cute idea! I love that. What a fun tradition!

Tori said...

Looks like fun! I love the pic of Avery and Boston behind the flowers. So cute.

Haskins said...

Hi, hey we decided to go to Florida instead, because his passport never came, where in Flordia do you live? Are you close to Orlando? IF so, maybe we could meet up for dinner one night? LEt me know- email me or you can put it on my blog too.

Kass Martin said...

I think that is such a cute idea. It brightens people's days and gives something fun for the kids to do. That's a major plus. It's always good to see creative people's blogs to get ideas to do things out of the normal. Boston and your nephew for sure look like family. That's cute.

Amie said...

Morris, what a cute idea. I wish I lived close to you so I could enjoy some art work and fresh flowers from Aves and Boston!