8.08.2008

Michelle comes to visit!

We had so much fun with Michelle. This is the one person I know that can put a smile on anyones face. My kids (and Kev and I) LOVE her. It amazes me that she comes out every year so she can be apart of my kids lives. It truly means a lot to us and we are so grateful she came for 2 weeks this time. We had a blast swimming, going to Sea world, going to a really cool vegan restaurant downtown, my kids loved to crawl in bed with her and snuggling. Thanks for everything Michelle, we can't wait for your next trip!





While she was here I decided to introduce her to my quilt group. Little did she know when she came to Orlando she would have a quilt finished when she left. It consumed her while she was here in the wee hours of the night but she did a great job!

4 comments:

Haskins said...

YOur little boy is so cute!! I cant believe how big he is getting!

Tori said...

We love Michelle, too! I wish she'd come visit us! :)

Natalie said...

How nice to have a sis in law to come for a while. Your kids are the cutest Amy, next to mine of course:)

Marie B. said...

SO CUTE!! I must have that pattern! I LOVE IT!