8.24.2008

Van is growing Up!





1 month........................... 2 months............................... 3 months






Van is growing up!
He has been such a joy to have in our family. He is sleeping 10-12 hours at night and is such a good little guy. I think when you come third you just have to learn to go with the flow, and that is exactly what he's been doing. He is definitely a drooler. If he doesn't have a bib on he is drenched within minutes. My other two kids didn't do this so it's new to me and boy does he flow like a river. I can actually feel one of his baby teeth coming in and he is constantly wanting to chew on everything.

Last week at the dinner table we put him in a bumbo chair (thanks Owen) on top of our table (don't worry, we were all surrounding him and it would have been impossible for him to fall) and he was yelling at everyone and cracking us up. I grabbed my camera and got the tail end of his noises so you'll have to check it out. It was so cute. The first few seconds of the video is the best- once you bring the camera out they stop doing what you want them to. I'm just glad I was able to get some of it. It's amazing how fast they really do grow up.


3 comments:

Tori said...

I LOVE that video! He is so cute, Amy. Yes, they grow up too fast!

threegirlmom said...

I love it. He is so cute. I love the giggles in the background from Avery and Boston. I cannot believe he sleeps that long at night. You are amazing.

Burgess Family said...

Wow.. the baby is getting soo big! I love the bumbo chair video!
We miss you guys!
Stacy