9.27.2008

Seattle (part 2)


I could honestly go to Washington and just hang out at the Morris house. We had such a blast. With the lake in the backyard and no alligators to worry about, we spent lots of time in or near the water. Even the grass up there is amazingly lush and wonderful to run through, unlike grass in Florida. Thanks for having us Tim and Pat, we had an amazing time!

The Morris house is in the middle and these are the two views you get from their backyard. If you look to the left you see Mt Rainier and if you look to the right you see beautiful sunsets in the evening. I love it! These pictures just make me want to go back.




Avery and Boston's favorite part was going on the scooters and being on the lake.


Kevin's uncle has this old truck on his property. I really wanted Holly's talent so I could get some great pictures but I guess these will have to do.



Ryan and Tori made Van his cute Vans shirt and I was so glad it was a little chilly so he could where a long sleeved shirt. While we were there he was drooling a ton and sprouted two teeth (at three months old!). Our little guy is growing up!


One of the biggest reasons we went to Seattle was because Kev wanted to see BYU play against Washington. He has made it a tradition to see 1 away game every year. Go Cougars! (even though he graduated from the UofU he will always be a BYU sports fan)



8 comments:

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

What a wonderful place to visit... and live! Again, incredible shots. I one of you and Kevin is wonderful. I'm glad Kevin got to see his team play. So how many photos did you end up with? I know with that house, Mt. Rainier, the old truck... there has got to be thousands! Thanks for sharing all of this. I love seeing what you guys have been up to.

CnK Hansen said...

Washington is my dream place to live! Those pictures of the outdoors are amazing and exactly why I would want to live there! Oh yeah and you look AMAZING!! I love that I can see you!Since it's been forever! luv ya

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

That is pretty funny that he graduated from the U and is a big cougar fan. Smart man.

threegirlmom said...

How fun. We want to go there with you someday!! The picture of you and Kev is so cute. I cannot believe Van has 2 teeth. What a cutie. Glad you guys could go and spend time with Kevin's parents. Love the picture on the old truck. Way cute. We miss you guys. And by the way we haven't paid for our shoes yet?:)

King Family said...

absolutely beautiful...what a fun vacation...ps where exactly do you live in Florida? we have some friends moving out there.

Jen and Lance said...

Their house looks so cute, and what a pretty lake! I'm glad you posted pictures of it! Good job big sis!

Kristin said...

Tim would have been so jealous that you guys got to go to that game. He was watching it on TV and dying right up to the end. I am glad you guys had so much fun!

StaceyOstler said...

Dan and I had tickets to go to the BYU game with a bunch of friends in our ward but something came up and we weren't able to make it. That's crazy to think we could have run into you guys there. How funny would that have been to be coming out of a bathroom stall or buying a hot dog at the same time. Small world.

My parents were actually at that game.

You guys should give us a call the next time you're close to the Tri Cities. Seattle's just a 3hr drive. We would love to come up and meet you guys for dinner, take the kids to the zoo, or the science center or just hang out.