8.11.2009

Avery Summer 09

I took a photography class this summer and tried to learn a few things, so when I had assignments to do, my kids naturally were able to help me out.
Avery has been obsessed with reading since before Kindergarten. If we are in the car or at home she usually has a book in her hands. This summer she has been obsessed with Harry Potter and is on the third book, so I decided to take a picture of what she loves best,
she's my little book worm.





And yes, this girl will need braces at some point in her life.
(That's the old orthodontist assistant in me talking.)

5 comments:

Jen Tornow said...

I hope my kids love to read! I guess I didn't realize you used to be an ortho assistant. I was too!

Tori said...

Great pics, Amy! You'll have to give me some tips on photography someday... or maybe I should take a class, too, huh.

Mark & Michelle said...

Amy, you could TEACH a photography class. I´m glad you´re following your passion. Avery, Harry Potter is my FAVORITE book series and I´ve read each one of them at least three times. Enjoy! Love, Aunt Michelly

Holly said...

Your pictures are looking really good - good for you for taking a class!

I love that Avery loves to read.

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

Wow - reading Harry Potter?!?! I've got to get Mason on the ball! That's some pretty advanced reading - Way to go, Avery!!! And again - amazing photos!