8.11.2009

Boston Summer 09



I will say Boston loves to help... a little too much but that's Boston for you. If I ask Avery to go get something (baby wipes for instance) Boston is sprinting up ahead of her trying to grab the wipes before she does just so he can help. He is a sweetheart with a temper. If he's not the one helping he gets upset. He's a crack up. I love his sweet spirit. He can truly melt my heart and tear it apart in the same minute. BUt Ihave to say I love the kid...good times and not so good times... I just love him.


this is what time-out looks like

3 comments:

Tori said...

This pics are SO Boston, I love them.

Mark & Michelle said...

Boston, you ROCK! What sports are you playing this summer? I can´t wait to see you again so you can help ME! Love, Auntie Michelly

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

He is such a cutie! Great shots, Amy! Love his expressions!