9.30.2010

Heaven on Earth


a


Costa Rica- unbelievable. Every year Kevin and I take a trip, just the two of us. For our 10 year anniversary we went to Costa Rica and we absolutely loved it. This year we thought we were going to do something different but we kept wanting to go back to Costa Rica. I am in love with Rancho Pacifico. Thats where we stayed both times. The staff is amazing, the views are amazing, the food is amazing. I would highly recommend this vacation to anyone (adults, that is) wanting to get a way and do anything from horseback riding to surfing to hanging out at the pool or getting a massage and reading a good book. Our plan everyday was simple. Breakfast was included and amazing! The hot chocolate is to die for and I can't even begin to describe the taste of the fresh jams, jellies and syrups they had for muffins and french toast. The breakfast wraps were out of this world- my mouth is watering! After breakfast we would go down the mountain and do something really active and fun (hiking, surfing, horseback riding), eat where the locals eat, then go back to Rancho Pacifico, get showered, get a massage, get dressed up and go to dinner in the dining room. They have the most amazing food ever (Did I mention that?)!




















1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh Amy! this post is to die for. I told Jake that my cousin and her husband do a family vacation and a couple only vacation every year. I love that idea and plan on adopting it. My MIL loves Costa Rica, her and my FIL have gone a few times, my MIL's business partner actually MOVED there after loving it for vacation.