9.14.2010

Lake Nona Lions



Last winter the kids decided they wanted to be Lake Nona Jr Lions. Avery would be a cheerleader, and Boston would be playing flag football. The kids have put a lot of hard work into their sport. They practice on Tuesday and Thursday and have games on Saturdays. It's a big commitment but they both are having lots of fun. Go Lions!
One of my greatest friends in Orlando is starting her photography business and is having a photo contest on Facebook. I took these pictures with Van in an old lion costume from a few years back. I think he's a pretty cute mascot, don't you? We were supposed to come up with a picture for the most spirited Lake Nona Lions. You can vote for our picture on Facebook here!

3 comments:

Stephanie ReneƩ said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Amy! I LOVE the other shot - Avery's expression is perfect!!! Why did I restrict it to just one photo per family?!!? I am also just so humbled and in awe of your promotion of not only the contest, but my photography blog, website and business as well. Words can not express my gratitude. Your support and encouragement means more to me than you will ever know. Much, much love to you, My Soul Sista'! I am forever grateful!

cassiecasperson said...

Holy cow Amy the first time I met you Avery was just learning to sing "Twinkle twinkle little star". How did they grow up soooo fast.

Jen and Lance said...

Amy! I love all these pictures. Van cracks me up in the lion suite. The pictures you took of Kaelie are so pretty! Good job! I miss you guys. I was there for to much of a short time. Love ya!