6.23.2011

Mr Pottyman


So Van is finally potty trained. This picture marks the first day he was free from diapers and in big boy underpants. Doesn't he look so proud? He is such a funny little dude.
He actually had a hard time deciding if he wanted to wear big boy underpants. I think he really wanted to hold on to the fact that he was and still is our baby. Many times when Boston or Avery would start whining and I would say "You're being a baby", Van would jump in the conversation and say "NO! I'm the baby". I could see the wheels turning in his little brain when I let him know that just because he was going to wear big boy underwear didn't mean that he wouldn't be our baby. He will always be our baby. He really and truly loves being the baby. I think it's sweet. One more reason that he is my last. I love you my little Vanner!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Love this picture!!! Van is the cutest little guy! I can't even imagine what it would feel like to be done with diapers.

Cami said...

I'm glad I decided to check out your blog it's been awhile......Your little fam is getting so big especially your little man:) Sounds like life is good:) Love all your picts!

Jen and Lance said...

Hahah! I love this picture of Van! He is so dang cute.