1.20.2011

Mt Dora Art Festival

Who doesn't love a little art festival in their lives? We decided to go to the Mount Dora Art Festival this year. It's one of the biggest art festivals in Florida and we wanted to be pART (get it, yes I'm a dork) of it. What a treat! The kids enjoyed free face painting and ice cream at the local ice cream shop. We had our first fried Oreo- it was actually quite tasty. Kevin and I got free back massages (I was a little hesitant, but so glad I decided to do it!) The art was incredible to look at and the local musician we listened to was fantastic. We bought a c.d. and I still haven't stopped listening to it. He had 3 albums and I wish I bought all 3 but only ended up with one.The kids loved painting on a huge mural they set up in the park. They cried and whined when we made them stop. It was such a treat! We'll be back next year :)







No comments: