7.23.2012

Park City Fun

This summer we were able to go with our friends to Park City Mountain resort. It is tradition to take a trip to Park City and ride the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster. Avery, Boston and Van always have so much fun and it was even better this time around because we got to share the experience with friends. As I was riding the coaster with Van his hands went up in the air like a roller coaster champ, crying "Faster! Faster!" He's my little dare devil. What a fun day for us!! 




 Melissa has been one of my best friends since Junior High. We both had our girls 5 weeks apart. We did all kinds of fun things together up until they were toddlers and we both moved outside of Utah. Luckily when we visit Utah, we are lucky to be there at the same time as they are so they have remained friends over the years. I love watching them giggle and have fun together. I only wished we lived closer.


No comments: