7.24.2012

 If you haven't been to Zion's National Park, It is a must. Last summer I was lucky enough to experience the park with a friend. The whole time I kept thinking, I need to bring my kids here! It is absolutely amazing. My sister in law and I wanted to go to Southern Utah while we were in Utah, but it was hard to find time with all the things we had planned while we were there. Finally it was Sunday night and I was leaving on Tuesday. We thought about it, and as crazy as it sounds, decided to take 5 kids for a one night trip. We packed up early the next morning and went straight to Zion's and did some amazing hikes. The first was Emerald Pools. Unfortunately they were doing some construction on this hike so we could only go to the lower pools. We still had a great time. Van always had to be the leader on this hike and would freak out if anyone passed him by. When we were finished the kids were still up for another hike so we headed over to Weeping Rock. It was a short hike but so beautiful to look at. We had an amazing time.
Emerald Pools




Weeping Rock

Our next stop was St George, Utah so we could take the kids to see Aladdin at the Tuachan Theater. I absolutely love this outdoor theater. The red Rocks in the background are breathtaking and they always put on amazing shows. The kids had a great time. Our favorite part was watching the magic carpet fly over the crowd as Jasmine and Aladdin sang "A whole new world"

The kids were exhausted after such a fun filled day. As short as our trip was, it was worth it!

No comments: