5.08.2008

Got Net?




One thing I love about living in Florida is that you can play outdoor sports, like tennis all year long. I've always wanted to have my children play sports and tennis is one sport I wish I played when I was younger. I had no idea that they could start lessons at age 3 so I was really excited when I found out from the coach that Avery and Boston would not only both be able to take lessons, but they would be in the same class. This is our eighth week of tennis lessons. I was really nervous to have Boston in the class but he loves it and actaully pays attention. Avery loves it too! It has been so fun the last couple of weeks to go to the tennis courts after Kevin gets finished with work and hit balls as a family after lessons. I highly recommend the sport to all families of all ages.

6 comments:

Cami said...

Avery's outfit is so cute!!! I would love for my kids to play tennis, how fun. oh and them sleeping in your bed I know exactly how you feel!:)

Haskins said...

I love that they are playing tennis!! I didnt get your Msg. Tell the night we were leaving. That would of been fun to get together! Hopefully another time! I loved Orlando. We had so much fun!

Amie said...

Morris,
What a good idea. I played on the high school tennis team for fun, I had never played it before. It was so fun, me and Em where doubles partners!! Don't ask me how we got the idea to play on the tennis team?

threegirlmom said...

How cute. Love Avery in her little tennis outfit.

Dottie Stay said...

That is awesome! Your little girl already looks like a pro! What a fantastic mother you are!

Brianne Minster said...

Okay amy I can't believe you have 4 DAYS til you have 3 KIDS!!!! Keep me on SPEED DIAL!!!